Thursday, May 3, 2012

Here Come the Hitches

The first problem has already made itself self-evident... My hero page isn't allowing me access to talk to my fellow team members or to make online donations. :/ Everyone can still access it to donate and stuff, but I have no personalization access. This is slowing down the communication a bit.
On the good note, my university (University of Tennessee at Martin) is going to be doing a story on me and my fundraising for St. Jude, and this publicity could really spark some crazy influx of donations and assistance from the campus and staff.
Already the GoJGo team is growing and we are ranked 21 out of fundraising teams as of now (lets be #1!).
Thank you for all your support. Please be in constant prayer for those of us fundraising (that we don't become discouraged and continue to have the fire in our hearts) and for those of us running the races (for safety in training and overall healthiness).


Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment